- Mimikatz: The Basics: Looking into how the post popular modules of mimikatz actually works
- Kerberos Delegation: Playing with Unconstrained Delegation
- Linky: A short explanation on wtf my LinkedIn scraper does and how to use it.
- Server Message Block: A look into what the SMB Protocol is.
- NetBIOS: A look into what the NetBIOS Protocol is.
- All The Users: Several ways to enumerate users within the Windows Environment.
- Kerberos Validation: Validating users against Kerberos
- RID Cycling: Manually RID Cycling with a python wrapper.
- MS17-010: Worawit's implementation of MS17-010 and regsvr32.
- NTLM Relaying: Relaying NetNTLM's with ntlmrelayx and Responder.